LANGUAGE SPROUT SUMMER CAMP
The best summer ever!
What you'll get:
- M-F 9:30 am - 3 pm.
- 2 weeks of immersion language camp
- Before and After care available from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm at $8/hr.
- Camp material box (valued at $75) to take home at the end of the camp.
- Our location:
- St. Paul – 636 Mississippi River Blvd. on the Sunny Hollow Montessori Campus.
- Our Camps hours:
- Full Camp runs Monday through Friday from 9:30 am to 3 pm
- We have BEFORE AND AFTER CARE starting at 7:30 am until 5:30 pm for $8/hour.
- Please let us know in advance if you are going to need it, we staff based on your requests. (A day before is ok, but earlier is better).
- Please fill out the Authorized Pick Up Form if needed it (form in the portal.) An identification will be required to release the child into the person/s listed care.
- Please fill out the Camper Health Form if your child needs to take any medication during Camp time (located in the portal).
- Your child will need:
- A water bottle.
- Appropriate clothing and shoes (no flip flops) for playing.
- Sunscreen (we will apply sunscreen before going outside).
- Any medicines they will need to take. (Attached form).
- PACK A LUNCH and Snacks.
- We are PEANUT FREE.
- Please send forks, spoons and all other necessary items for your campers lunch and snack. We will have disposable plates and cutlery available but will not be allowing sharing of any food items.
This year social distancing and extensive cleaning is still a must. We will be implementing the following procedures.
- In an effort to reduce the amount of people in the building, we will not be allowing parents inside the building. We will bring children to the door and have a staggered morning drop off. As we receive before and after care requests, we will share timing with you.
- Camps are limited to 15 students, 1 main teacher and an assistant.
- Campers will be social distanced within the classroom. Kids will have stations that are set up 6 feet apart for longer periods of instruction and activities.
- We will use outdoor classroom space whenever possible.
- We will use only disposable one-use items for plates, napkins, paper towels and cutlery.
- Each student will receive a “camp in a box” filled with all the materials required for the camp including their own arts and crafts supplies, pencils and other materials. Those items will be tagged with a color specific to your child. They will also get a to take box and materials home at the end of camp.
- Daily temperature and health checks. We reserve the right to remove children who are under the weather and ask you to please refrain from bringing a sick child. We will also check temperatures throughout the day.
- Daily sanitation of all objects and constant wipe down of materials.